I’m a writer, editor, designer, and communications strategist. For starters.
Wisdom on the street says specialization is the key to success. I didn’t get the memo. Maybe I was pulling weeds in the garden.
But being a jack of many trades doesn’t mean I can’t be a master of most of them. Here’s what I can do:
- Lead teams and projects — even when I’m not in charge.
- Write my way out of reusable cloth bag. Books, tweets, and everything in between.
- Design for print, web, email, or clothing.
- Train in person, on the phone, over the web.
- Develop communications strategy for organizations and individuals.
- Take a decent photograph, or, perhaps more important, identify one.
I’m creative and visionary, and I sweat the details. I make my deadlines.